GREEN CARD HOLDER OR US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
This is an ADVANCED CAREER POSITION.
This position is located near Kalamazoo, MI
30% Travel Required.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5years IN CHEMICAL PLANT experience (after graduation)
- Strong CAD skills & Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of PLC and monitoring Control Equipment
Design and Install Facilities and Processing Equipment in support of Operations and Process Improvement activities.
- Create layouts & detailed drawings; parts list and schematics on a PC based CAD system
- Provide Engineering specificaitons that can be used for fabrications, new or improved equipment installations - with oversight to all equipment installations
- Support plant process in troubleshooting equipment and controls operations
- Create Operation training manuals and provide necessary training
- Prepare and maintain a budget and schedule for assigned engineering projects
Job Type: Full-time