Your task structure
Manage all aspects of capital plan from plan development and project engineering through approval and execution. Responsible for overall facility and equipment integrity. Coordinate Process Safety Management activities of Process Hazard Analysis and Management of Change. Manage site subcontractor projects. The Plant Engineer reports to the Manager - Site Operations.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Manage site capital plan
- Implement and manage site process control and automation systems
- Maintain site P&ID drawings
- Coordinate site insurance audits
- Manage applicable vendor contracts
- Oversee vessel integrity inspections
- Manage utilities
- Coordination of PSM activities of Process Hazard Analysis and Management of Change
- Manage maintenance department to ensure proper maintenance of the facility (Maintain SAP Plant Maintenance data and Manage personnel productivity)
- Perform internal audits in support of the ISO 9001 and RC 14001 Management Systems
- ALTANA X involvement and support
- Provide technical assistance relating to product quality and production processes
- Develop, support, and implement strategies for health, safety, and environmental matters, and understand the impact on regulatory compliance issues
- Provide leadership to implement a Continuous Improvement Philosophy and support and/or participate in Continuous Improvement Team activities
- Use Lean tools to minimize waste in manufacturing operations
- Analyze and improve work processes to meet defined KPI
- Support risk reduction efforts such as process FMEA’s
- Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures
Your recipe for success
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of related experience in an engineering support department.
- Financial experience a plus.
- Must possess good communication skills, both written and oral, sound business judgment, strong interpersonal and technical skills and a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively deal with customers (internal and external), distributors and to work well with people at all levels of the company.
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ELANTAS PDG, Inc. offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, extensive interdepartmental initial training, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, ?exible working hours with ?extime, and impressive compensation with good employee bene?ts and pension plans.
Job number: US00253