*****Relocation assistance provided*****
Duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to, and continuously improve, all plant and position-specific safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Lead planning/forecasting process to develop operating plans and monthly forecasts.
- Provide financial leadership for special study and variance analyses.
- Ensure facility remains in SOX compliance.
- Perform detailed analysis on and develop key metrics for measuring manufacturing productivity and efficiency in cooperation with the local operations team
- Lead and coordinate with Planning to manage and maintain finished goods inventory.
- Lead and coordinate with Sourcing to achieve lowest cost for needed value of goods.
- Prepare budgets around labor, capital, production, and facility improvements.
- Lead, coach, and solicit input from team members to drive successful execution of facility and team goals and enhanced team member engagement / job satisfaction through Focus Improvement Pillar Leadership.
- Create, implement, and drive operational procedures, specifications, and measurements to enable a safe work environment, high quality product for customers, and employee engagement.
- Align Critical Outcomes for the team, plant, and business to individual performance expectations and accountabilities.
- Design and communicate clear and measurable performance expectations, complete team member performance reviews, and execute growth, development, and engagement plans.
- Issue corrective action and implement performance improvement plans, as needed.
- Manage all company contracts and archiving
- Lead Warehouse Foreman and their direct reports
- Supports plant events and leads/participates on teams in plant (leads TPM Focus Improvement Pillar, participates on other TPM Pillar Teams, Safety Committee, Emergency Response, Threat Management, Wellness Teams, etc. as appropriate
- Perform other duties as requested
- Function as a member of the plant’s leadership team, NLT.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and lead multi-functional teams to achieve plant objectives.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
- Ability to take initiative to achieve results.
- Ability to develop tactics that are clear, measurable, and aligned with the business realities
- Strong Financial Acumen.
COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE COMPETENCIES
- Operate a computer and other keyboard instruments.
- Strong database and MS Excel skills (power user) with extensive experience with integrated financial systems
- Utilize SAP for data entry and reporting.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Master’s of Business Administration preferred.
- Five or more years of Accounting Leadership, Finance Leadership, or related experience.
- Experience in manufacturing preferred