8 - 10 years
Posted 26 days ago
* Operates as a key Business Partner to the Plant Manager to lead and manage the effective operation of all Finance/Accounting activities.
* Maintains the accuracy and timely delivery of financial management reports to include, but not be limited to, internal and external monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and location performance compared to budget and forecast. Provides a detailed knowledge of the location Balance Sheet.
* Exercises the customary role of a manager to include but not be limited to work quality, work volume, work assignment, communications, positive reinforcement, performance review, performance management, wage and salary administration, safety, equal employment opportunity and, if needed, discipline.
* Integrates all of location financial/accounting operations to include, but not be limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash administration, cash management, credit/collections.
* Identifies and implements finance/accounting changes to improve productivity and reduce cost. Finance/accounting practices, procedures, systems and the department work culture must include the core values of accuracy, integrity, honesty and regulatory compliance.
* Prepares reports, directly and through others, for use by Plant, BU, Division and Corporate Management which summarize and forecast location business activity and financial position in the areas of income, expense and earnings based on past, present and expected future operations.
* Manages working capital requirements to best utilize location assets. Installs and actively maintains financial controls to ensure location compliance with business agreements and to provide advance notice of possible non-compliance or developing issues.
* Establishes and implement finance/accounting systems which operate within Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and deliver all required finance/accounting data accurately and on time. Directly and through others, accountable for the integrity of all location finance/accounting systems. Ensures that all location finance/accounting records and related data is safely retained and "backed up" each business day.
* BS Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required. An advanced Finance degree desired.
* 7+ years of finance/accounting experience required.
* 5+ years of leadership and supervision.
* A career record of success in Plant and Operational finance/accounting with continued increased responsibility.
* Comprehensive experience with an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning system or the equivalent required.