$150K — $200K *
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Plant Controller is a key role that contributes to all areas of plant management and provide strong financial leadership. The Plant Controller will focus on cost accounting, inventory valuation, planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in alignment with corporate policies and practices. The Plant controller will also be responsible for Site management with KPI’s for cultivation, Production and Packaging.
Plant Controller will be responsible for:
• Manage and develop Bill of Materials and Routers.
• Audit Inventory actuals to MJ freeway our system of record
• Review and improve SOP’s for inventory counts
• Finance partner to the Plant Manager
• Collaborate with Plant management to create KPI’s and KPI reporting tools
• Maintain and improve financial model to value inventory, monthly, quarterly and Annually.
• Support monthly close, quarterly forecast, annual budget, and long-range plan processes; include continuously refine spend forecast and provide information to help make informed decision and recommendations
• Collaborate with cultivation and manufacturing to create cost improvements production efficiencies
• Work with Supply Chain/ Purchasing in pursuit of reducing material Costs
• Help to identify strain specific variances from plan and work with operations to correct
• Provide analysis on Monthly cost variances
• Support local AR collections and analysis
• Support Corporate Finance in relationship to plant expansion and Fixed Asset acquisitions
• Assist with any other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP
• Cost accounting experience
• High degree of accuracy with numerical transactions and to meet critical deadlines
• Strong attention to detail, superior organizational skills, strong communication skills
• Ability to act independently and prioritize responsibilities and tasks
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Valid through: 3/12/2021