- Responsible for product cost development and analysis. This includes comparison to actual plans and forecasting for plant results.
- Encourages and supports collaboration across departments and takes actions that are best for Hussmann versus individual plants
- Willingly embraces changes needed to adapt to new circumstances
- Ensure the plant is in compliance with company policy (FICAP), US GAAP and statutory requirements (if applicable)
- Ultimate responsibility for the accuracy of the plant’s financial statements
- Responsible for maintaining and educating the organization regarding internal controls responsible for driving Sarbanes Oxley and helping institutionalize a robust internal control/environment
- Build a high performance team by selecting talented people, developing and exporting them to key roles in the organization.
- Maintain the inventory control systems to provide an accurate accounting of on hand inventory. Oversee the physical inventory process and reconciliation Scope: Revenue < $150 m, Single Site
- Computer literate (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Oracle, Khalix)
- Solid knowledge of general accounting, ability to interpret and administer accountant policies
- Advanced Modeling skills/Lean Concepts
- Exp in planning, forecasting, budget development
- Strong decision-making skills
- Green Belt Certified (Preferred)
- Ability to work well in matrix and cross functionally
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Internal audit/SOX/internal controls
- Cost Accounting Expertise
- Ability to motivate and lead in a dynamic fast-pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred. CPA
- 5-7 years of experience.