Large, highly successful manufacturer offering stability in a collaborative team environment, seeking a Plant Controller who is MBA, CPA or CMA certified.
· Leading and directing all financial and planning activities at the plant level;
· Preparing and administrating financialreports, accounting ledgers, P&L statements, etc.;
· Providing analyses and comments on special accounting and cost studies which assist in the interpretation of operating results;
· Performing specific cost planning activities focused on cost reductions and profit improvements;
· Verifying that all personnel requisitions are within the approved budget;
· Preparing and/or providing otherfinancialreporting and analyses, as needed.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Accounting, Finance, Business or closely related disciplines. MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
· 10-12years of accounting and financeexperience, including 5+ years in a management role;
· 2+ years of cost accounting experience;
· Automotive industry experience is a plus;
· Detailed and analytical, with great problem solving and decision making skills;
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Access.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.