Plant Controller - this position directs all financial functions for the Wilson plant. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining administrative control and security for all company assets at the plant and for providing current, accurate, and meaningful financialreporting. This role will analyze the operating results and variances and identify opportunities for improvements. This role will provide systems of communication services for the plant and advise corporate and plant management.
- Supervision of the preparation of operating and capital budgets; monitoring, reporting, and controlling expenditures to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources
- Identifying potential areas for cost reduction and following for implementation
- Developing management training of staff in various areas of responsibility, preparing for future organizational changes
- Providing plant and corporate management with data, analyses, and summary to ensure a quality product at minimum cost; managing raw material and plant inventories in line with objective levels
- Assisting in the control of expenditures, both capital and expense.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business Administration or equivalent
- 7 or more years of Factory/Cost/General Accounting/Finance experience
- 2 or more years of managerial experience
- 2 or more years of corporate auditexperience
- Advanced credentials of MBA, CPA, or equivalent