5 - 7 years experience • Automotive
Are you a perceptive financial leader with strong team management and coaching skills? Are you a highly organized individual who thrives in fast-paced work environments? Our client, a leading automotive supplier, is seeking a dynamic Plant Controller to join their Atlantic Iowa location.
The Plant Controller will be responsible for:
- Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
- Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
- Interact with German and otherfinancial leaders globally for strategic planning
- Development of financial tools to assist the facility in continuous improvement
- Drive facility to achieve economic performance targets
- Enhanced use of SAP resources to streamline administrative functions
- Manage the accounting function and employees
- Comfortable and affordable housing with easy access to Omaha and Des Moines
- Our client offers comprehensive compensation packages, ongoing training and development, company benefits, and health programs.
The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Financial Management required
- Five to ten years experience as a controller, preferably in the automotive industry
- Proven & effective facilitation, leadership, mentoring, planning and coaching skills
- SAP proficiency is required; auditexperience a plus
- Ability to solve problems involving several variables in standard and non-standard situations
- Must be well organized and detail oriented; international experience strongly preferred