- Be an agent of change and lead the Continuous Improvement efforts for the plant, ensuring achievement of targets and goals.
- Be the key plant contact with platform, enterprise and contract resources to drive CI and new program development and implementation. Provide status updates as required.
- Partner with Production Maintenance, Warehouse, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Safety, and Quality leadership to create a Zero Harm, Zero Loss environment at the plant.
- Conduct and update periodic opportunity assessments, providing guidance to plant leadership on top areas of opportunity within the facility.
- Conduct line capability and/or loss studies for assigned areas. Providing and maintaining plant performance date and their perspective systems.
- Facilitate training to assigned teams for key problem solving/CI methodology tools.
- Complete financial evaluation/cost studies for new product offerings/product changes and Capitol projects.
- Support line performance tracing for assigned areas/departments
- Support plant leadership in annual operating and capital plan development
Supervision: This position has 3 direct reports
Education and Experience
- B.S. degree at minimum, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business, or Finance
- Previous TPM of Lean Implementation Leadership experience preferred
- 3-5 years previous experience in manufacturing and/or engineering, preferably within Food or Consumer Products industry
- Exposure to multiple Supply Chain and other business disciplines (Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Brand, R&D, etc.) in previous or project work preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of manufacturing unit operations
- Ability to lead and influence teams to drive for project/process success
- Exposure to productivity/continuous improvement methodology in previous positions
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills