Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Plant Accounting Manager oversees plant cost accounting, materials buying/planning, and inventory control and accuracy activities. Also, manages all aspects of plant budgeting and revisions, forecasting, and reporting month-end and year-end financial results. Functions as a member of the local Leadership Team and is accountable for achievement of facility goals and financial results.
• Ensures proper financial and inventory control procedure and execution.
• Manages the annual planning, quarterly and LE forecasting, and monthly results for Distribution and Packaging Center.
• Oversees standard setting and cost change analyses.
• Assists in evaluation of proposed capital projects, based on cost justification.
• Manages packaging component inventory.
• Assist with analysis related to sourcing decisions.
• Monitor and assist in development and execution of cost improvements.
• Manages scheduling and inventory team.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and Experience Profile
An equivalent combination of:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field is required.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with inventory planning and management is required.
• Strong problem solving and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and leadership skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Must maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Consistent in performance and practices ethical, professional behavior always.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment is required.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel is required.
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Access and SAP are preferred.
Working Relationships & Environment
Reports into the Operations Leader.
Peers: Quality Leader, Engineering Leader, Packaging Leader, and Distribution Leader.
4 - Inventory Accuracy Specialists
2 - Buyer/Planners
1 - Master Production Scheduler
1 - Finance Analyst