OGSystems - Company Overview
Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others.
At OGSystems we don't just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity.
Planning, Policy and Business Analyst
- Clearance: Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph level clearance after hire
- Location: Springfield, VA
- Years of Experience: 11-14 Years
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field
The contractor shall be responsible for providing strategic business planning support for NGA in the Source Directorate. More specifically the contractor will be providing support to the creation, ramp up and execution of the new Commercial and Business Operation (SC) transformation effort.
The contractor shall be responsible for providing organizational development/change management support to the Government's development and implementation of new business processes and practices that will enable the stand up and success of the Commercial and Business Operation (SC). The contractor will assist in defining the overall direction of commercial and business operation management as it relates to SC, and recommend and develop change management strategies and approaches to assist in moving the entire Directorate in the new direction. The contractor shall require close coordination with the S and SC leadership and communication team, as well as the integration and collaboration with other key stakeholders. The contractor shall work with leadership to define the overarching approach to be implemented to include:
- The development and implementation of new business process and practice
- Endure organizational and employee understanding of those goals and objectives
- Develop and implementation plan to align the activities that support integration
The contractor shall identify roadblocks and design and implement change management strategies to mitigate those issues. Some of the approaches may include:
- Conduct an assessment to evaluate the current state of understanding of content management at the Source and SC level
- Develop and utilize Source for a to gain momentum
- Assess the state of workforce understanding and resistance
- Develop mitigation strategies
- Implement the agreed upon approaches
- Develop and implement an employee engagement forum
- Input for monthly progress report
- Project/Concept Plans
- Briefings, papers
- Meeting minutes
- Status of funds reports, comprehensive budget reports, budget recommendations and proposed funding documents, technical standard operational procedure document
- Trip Reports, as required, if travel is performed.
- Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) within 10 business days of contract award.
- Issues memoranda, briefings, design documents, as required.
- Senior Management Review evaluations and recommendations, as requested.
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph level clearance after hire
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 11 years of demonstrated experience advising and assisting with strategic planning, policy and business analysis.
- Demonstrated experience establishing goals and objectives, mission and vision statements, operating concepts, and supporting studies and assessments.
- Demonstrated experience of conceptual writing and presentational skills.
- Demonstrated experience of NGA/Source's operations and mission; NGA business architecture, and geospatial data production and geospatial data applications.
- Demonstrated experience with photogrammetric processes.