Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Join TASC, an Engility Company, and be a part of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Planning, Policy and Business Analyst with active/current TS/SCI security clearance to join our Team in Springfield, VA to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support strategic and business planning development and implementation.
- Facilitates planning sessions, writes and staffs Office-level, Group-level and Directorate level plans and programs including:
- Strategic Plan
- Business Plan
- Management Control Plan
- Program Plan
- Performance Plan
- Support development of the Intelligence Program Budget Submission (IPBS).
- Update Group's Business Plan Initiatives on the Source Business Plan web page.
- Write and staff office-level governing documents. Assist in preparing and presenting quarterly In Progress Review (IPR) briefings to report statuses of Business Plan Initiatives.
- Coordinate planning activities with other Source Business Planners to ensure consistency across the Source Directorate.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and facilitating Office, Group and Directorate offsite events.
- Represent their Group at Source and NGA pertaining to business operations.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field
- Requires Program Management skills to include the following:Identifies, coordinates, and executes program in accordance with internal and external requirements
- Identifies methods and procedures for accomplishing goals
- Establishes program metrics to track resources and accomplishments to ensure goals are achieved
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to write, edit, evaluate and staff high-level documents
- Ability to facilitate small and large groups, develop agendas, manage group activities and plan and organize offsite events
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to plan and meet internal and external deadlines, many with short suspense dates
- Ability to work with all levels of government and contractor personnel
- Ability to create a project schedule including a work breakdown schedule (WBS), milestones, deliverables, measures, targets, goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively use MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Knowledgeable of the framework and steps in creating strategic and business plans
- Knowledgeable of the organization, mission and functions of NGA and the key members of the Intelligence Community
- Knowledgeable of higher-level planning documents including National Intelligence Strategy, Defense Intelligence Planning Guidance, NSG Statement of Strategic Intent, NSG Managers Guide, NSG Strategic CONOPS for 2015, and 2010 Integrated Operations Concept