FMC Corporation is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, lead and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it. FMC is a S&P 500, diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century. As a global leader utilizing advanced technologies and customer-focused research and development, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, specialty and related industries.
- Oversees the development and execution of the demand, supply and inventory plans of finished goods at the US formulation sites, ensuring adherence to targets on customer service levels, inventory turn goals, logistic costs and capacity utilization.
- Facilitates the Regional S&OP meeting for the North America based businesses and provides leadership to the US Demand Planners and Supply Planners for Demand and Supply meetings. Works closely with area business managers to ensure all special and regional programs are communicated and planned for. Resolves any scheduling conflicts and makes trade-off decisions as needed in light of the APG (Agricultural Products Group) business strategy. Supports new product introduction and transitions through collaboration across several functions.
- Develops detailed understanding of demands and constraints and capabilities of the formulation/distribution/warehouse locations. Works closely with manufacturing managers to determine the right product mix at the formulation sites, ensures the configuration is sustainable, efficient and cost effective to APG taking into consideration the demand patterns, MTO (Made to Order) vs. MTS (Made to Stock) capacity requirements and differentiated service targets. Leads the analysis and scenario planning to identify potential gaps and opportunities across multiple supply networks. Communicates findings and recommendations to the appropriate stakeholders for buy-in and execution.
- Drives root-cause analysis on deviations vs. performance targets from the S&OP Balanced Scorecard and Global Supply Chain Planning Performance Metrics, and ensures the subsequent corrective actions are implemented on a timely basis. Participates in Global Supply Reviews, to ensure relevant issues are raised at the meeting and any follow-up actions or decisions are communicated back to the organization.
- Cultivates the relationship with all internal and external business partners to ensure alignment on business goals and effective communications. Drives rapid resolution on any open/anticipated issues that can jeopardize GSC (Global Supply Chain) from reaching the goals.
- Champions the implementation of standardized processes, technology and improvement initiatives at the formulation sites. Leads efforts on the corresponding communication and change management actions.
- Develops and nurtures team members to their full potential, builds talent capabilities that are sustainable and adequate for the future growth of APG.
- Bachelor's degree, typically from the science disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate workflow and outputs efficiently across multiple functional groups and geographies. Ability to align group objectives, timeframes, and deliverables, as well as to provide actionable feedback to keep processes and deliverables on track
- Excellent communication skills to create effective interactions with multiple functional groups and levels of the organization. Includes the ability to present and sell ideas, plans and recommendations through strong personal influence building skills that lead to consensus decisions and plans
- Ability to create, implement, measure, control and improve processes and delivering results that satisfy requirements for internal and / or external customers
- Ability to root cause and develop corrective actions based on supply chain information as well as metric driven gaps.
- Result driven and self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills
- 8+ years experience in Manufacturing and/or Materials management, including at least two years with a leadership role in materials management.
- Computer literate, strong ERP knowledge (SAPpreferred) and experience with advanced planning software (Logility, APO, etc.)
- Knowledge of formulations technology and manufacturing processes a plus
- APICS, CSCP certifications a plus