We're looking for a Planning Manager that will commit to building and maintaining strong client relationships while providing best-in-class meeting and event services. You will be responsible for supporting and consulting with the client on all program logistics.
The Ideal candidate possesses 5+ years in a lead planner role.
- Work with client to finalize all logistics; attendee and rooming list management, air travel, ground transportation, food & beverage, meal guarantees, meeting space, room set, audio/visual, production, off-site events, activities and special needs, and final bill reconciliation.
- Fully understand the contract and addendum process and plan according to the contracted rooms and space and contracted terms and conditions.
- Work cross functionally with other support teams to manage all needs of the program including registration mangers, web builders and project accountants.
- Complete vendor search, proposal process and contract negotiations for ancillary vendors (off-site events, ground transfers, activities).
- Understand and effectively adhere to client meeting policies and SLAs.
You're good at
- Utilizing Cvent meeting management technology (registration and budgets)
- Communicating strongly and accurately through verbal and written communications
- Problem solving, anticipating, initiating and resolving customer or vendor issues
- Proactively adding value through consultation to the client regarding best practices and additional ways to make their event successful.
- Working independently in the absence of supervision with strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- Working well under pressure and adapting to ever-changing scenarios while managing a high volume of events simultaneously
You might also have
- The ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Capability to work productively in home-based office without disruption
- Skill to think outside the box and tap into creative solutions for client needs
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package