At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
This is a Full Time - REMOTE opportunity.
- Develop marketing plans, communication and consumer touch-point strategies
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the intersection of consumer motivations and client business needs
- Work with consumer insights teams from client-side and VMLY&R’s primary and secondary researchers to translate findings into insights that fuel great creative
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business
- Craft creative briefs and lead inspired briefings; remain an active contributor throughout the creative development process
- Be a thinker and a doer, an innovator and visionary with a creative imagination
- Partner with Account Management and Creative to grow the business
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
- Proven ability to rapidly synthesize large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights, and summarize driving implications and opportunities
- Ability to effectively lead, influence and negotiate across different disciplines, internal and external, to achieve desired outcomes
- An innovator and visionary with a creative imagination and a way of working that inspires creativity
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and a multidisciplinary background, including developing marketing strategy, consumer insight, media strategy and/or account planning
- MBA is preferred
- 8-12 years of overall marketing experience with at least 5 years of strategic leadership experience with clients
- CPG experience and/or sports/athlete marketing experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with integrated marketing communications, specifically digital.