Our deep learning team helps autonomous trucks sense and perceive the world. With strong programming skills, you will play an important role in perfecting deep learning algorithms into product-level modules running on TuSimple's autonomous driving trucks.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver high-quality and reliable code for deep learning modules on autonomous driving trucks
- Build and maintain efficient pipelines and reliable benchmarks for improving deep learning model performance.
- Optimize training and deployment process for deep learning models.
- Collaborate with other engineers to conduct system integration and tests.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-5+ years of professional experience working with autonomous vehicles.
- Masters in Computer Science or other related field.
- Product-quality code in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in designing and building machine learning/deep learning data pipelines.
- Knowledge in deep learning topics including but not limited to detection, segmentation, and 3D perception.
- PhD Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in designing and building front-ends for helping monitor experiments, visualize benchmarks etc.
- Knowledge and experience in neural network computation optimization, such as distributed training, network quantization, and CUDA acceleration.
- Experience in FPGA/Embedded systems/High performance computing.
- Prior academic or industrial experience in autonomous driving.
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 30% Bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.