The Trading Revenues workstream was designed to create meaningful analytics across all trading businesses include FICC and Equities products. The lead of the workstream will guide the team through creation of new analytics and insights, manage forecasting and CCAR processes, and lead team in achieving goals.
The Trading Revenues workstream works closely with the Lead Finance Officer (LFO) teams for the trading businesses, Product Control, Risk, and the COO/Business Management teams. The mandate of the team is to provide meaningful analytics on the firm’s trading revenues and associated balance sheet. The team provides analytical support to the LFOs and business that will assist in making strategic decisions and help in insight around revenue drivers.
• Direct the annual Plan process for revenues and balance sheet of trading products; Work with LFO teams and business to ensure a meaningful discussion around Plan goals.
• Coordinate forecasting / outlooks of near term revenues and balance sheet; ensure outlooks reflect current and expected market conditions.
• Identify and implement opportunities for efficiencies in processes across trading products; Use processes to develop detailed understanding of revenue and balance sheet drivers.
• Lead CCAR revenue processes for trading products; Includes running and updates of offline models, analysis of results, and working with business team to ensure results capture their intuition.
• Create new and meaningful analytics that provide insights to business on product level, promote effective resource management, and allow understanding of components of revenue growth.
• Lead a team of 15+ globally, ensuring communication across offices, motivating and guiding team members; Attract talent across the team and help individuals to succeed; Ensure robust training and development programs help team to learn products and processes.
• Actively manage relationships with various constituents including ICG CFO, ICG FP&A head, Lead Finance Officer (LFO) team, Controllers, ICG Planning & Actuals, Balance Sheet workstream, and COO teams.
• Provide input to various ad hoc presentations preparing for quarter-end results, conferences, Monthly Business Reviews etc.; Input reflect performance of trading products’ revenue and balance sheet
• BS in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field, MBA preferred
• 12-15+ years of relevant experience
• Excellent leader that is comfortable leading across offices / remotely, and bringing together individuals new to the space
• Strong background in financial analysis and financial planning
• Comfort in working with the “grey area” or where there is no one correct answer
• Numerate /Analytical
• Results / Task orientated
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail / high levels of accuracy is crucial
• Demonstrated strengths in building trusted relationships with management
- Job ID: 17074216