SNC-Lavalin offers an excellent job opportunity in Quebec as part of the development of hydroelectric power plant repair and development projects. The Senior Planner will report directly to the Manager, Project Services.
The Energy division is looking for experienced planners for the execution of large hydroelectric projects.
- Collaborate with the sector manager for the establishment of the schedule and the planning of energy projects
- Set up and integrate systems allowing the automation of data collection
- Manage the monthly project report regarding project progress, including variance, trend and forecast reports
- Collaborate with the procurement team to provide the required deadlines for the bidding documents as well as for the management, updating and progress report of the commitment batch register
- Review timelines submitted by contractors or suppliers
- Review project progress reports from contractors or other sources on a weekly or monthly basis
- DEC in civil engineering technique, bachelor's degree in civil engineering (or any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Relevant experience in the field of construction or energy
- Proficiency in Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with peers, administration, subcontractors, suppliers and customers
- French / English bilingualism (spoken and written)