Manages all aspects of specific sponsored plans, maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, and help to contribute to increased profitability.
- Services as primary customer contact for specific sponsored plans
- Resolves service and communication issues through direct contact with sponsors, other customers and internal functional units (money in, money out, technical services)
- Participates in relationship management with plan sponsors and customers.
- Collaborates with sales, record keeping and operations staff to ensure plan alignment
- Contributes to product development and process improvement efforts
- Directly resolves complex service and communications issues with customers
- Identifies and assists with plan retention opportunities, sponsors, distribution and TPAs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years Retirement Services industry experience
- Customer Services experience/skills
- FINRA Series 6 required
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.