- Designs, develops, implements and maintains custom oracle applications written in PL/SQL.
- Develops and supports back-end data processing in PL/SQL.
- Supports existing applications using Web PL/SQL Toolkit.
- Participates in the QAprocess through code review, test case and release notes preparation and certification of software.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a Team Lead.
- Develops and customizes reports using Oracle Reports Builder, or supporting other reporting tools using SQL language.
Skills and Experience:
- Design and implementation of web-based applications.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience in full development life cycle of enterprise scaled software applications utilizing Oracle technologies including Forms, Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, 10g/11g Database Server.
- Knowledge of C#, JSP, Java Servlets, JDBC, and Struts technologies is a plus.