We are looking for PKI and UNIX Analyst for our client in O'Fallon, MO
Job Title: PKI and UNIX Analyst
Job Location: O'Fallon, MO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Sr analyst should have background in IT process management, stakeholder coordination and communication with ability to understand IT services delivery. Experience in leading a team to perform the given tasks within accepted service levels. Experience with service request and workflow, understanding of change management, procedures with excellent communication & coordination skills.
- 5 to 7 years of overall IT experience, with overall understanding of IT processes, service request fulfillments, and IT support services, with 1-2 years in leading a distributed team to perform the service request fullfillment.
- Excellent ability to lean, document function processes and mentor the team members and provide required training to team members.
- Experience in leading / performing functional processes (user request/ service requests) within applications /systems as requested by users.
- Experience to concepts such as security administration from user access or access attestation or similar functional process and its execution
- Experience in working with Web applications and associated workflows for fulfillment of required service requests. Working experience with security specific processes such as user access management, or SSL certificate life cycle management will be added plus.
- Experience in documenting or maintaining documentation of standard operating procedure related to service request fulfillment.
- Ability to run scripts and command line utilities as provided in standard operating process document.
- Excellent communications skills (oral & written) and ability to coordinate with various teams for task completion
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills to produce detailed reports and analysis.
- Conduct weekly meetings and provide status reports and track service issues as required.
- Being part of a customer facing team, the candidate has to have strong customer focus skill.
- Ability to effectively drive to resolution of issues
- Well organized, accurate and pay attention to details
- Experience with MS-Office productivity toolset (MS Office), service requests tools like JIRA, Service Now.