Job Title: ??Pivotal Cloud Foundry Automation Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Bedminster, NJ / Cary, NC/ Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- 4 to 10 years of java, EE and related technology project experience.
- Must have hands-on Exp in scripting in PowerShell or any other language (like Python, Go, Ruby) ? Candidate should have some automation Exp through scripting.
- Technical expertise in cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies like OpenShift by Red Hat, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, Pivotal CloudFoundry etc.
- Experience in implementing PaaS solutions such as: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, Mesosphere, and Kubernetes
- Experience implementing solutions for public and private cloud platforms such as Pivotal, AWS, vRealize and OpenStack.
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CICD) projects for a wide range of technologies and programing languages such as: Java, Python, Ruby, etc..
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions comprised of one or more of the following from each: Jenkins, QuickBuild, Bamboo (Continuous Delivery process and tools) Git, Bitbucket, SVN, Perforce, etc. including migrations from one to another (source code repositories)
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (REST APIs, micro-services, etc.) and API implementation.
- Experience with on-premises infrastructure as well as public and hybrid cloud methodologies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to design technology solutions for commercial and large enterprise companies.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills required.
- Ability to work with both Client and Internal teams using a collaborative demeanour.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Java and JEE technologies like Red Hat JBoss Middleware, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, and Weblogic for application deployment and operations
- Experience with automation frameworks and tools like Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Good knowledge of Scripting technologies and tools like Python, Shell scripts etc.
- Experience with the design and operation of medium to large-scale enterprise and cloud infrastructures, databases, and application systems with high-availability requirements; extensive experience with the application life cycle in traditional environments
- Adm of source-code management systems and package repositories.
Experience in Docker/Containerization:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on PCF/PaaS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable and self-healing on the PCF/PaaS platform.
- Work directly with enterprise stakeholders on a range of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) development and deployment projects
- Implementation PaaS and Middleware products such as OpenShift, CloudFoundry, Apprenda etc. for Pilot, Testing and Production setups.
- Demonstrated ability to implement robust, effective, and high-quality solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of cloud infrastructure management.
- Act as the trusted subject matter expert for the customer building long-lasting relationships within our key accounts
- Contribute to the development of repeatable methodologies and tools designed to automate the deployment and operations of Middleware technologies.
- Build enterprise application hosting capabilities around cloud technologies.
- Liaison with application developers to streamline development and allow for continuous feature release of applications.