STV is an international multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company performing over $300 million in revenue annually. Our award winning portfolio within the Energy Division includes pipelines, compressor stations, treating facilities, crude terminals , pump stations and gas processing plants.
We are currently seeking a Piping Designer with our Energy Services group out of the Douglassville, PA office.
- Working with a team of Piping, Structural, and P&ID Designers and Drafters.
- Develops and executes standard processes and procedures for design of piping projects.
- Coordinates and prioritize project tasks and assignments.
- Supports design and engineering leads with task and project man-hour estimating.
- Experience using CADWorx 2016 and AutoCAD 2016 or later.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced technician and having wide-ranging experience with a full understanding of industry practices.
- Specializes in plan preparation of project deliverable drawing sets and base files.
- Applies design software, and design methods as required to complete design tasks and project work assignments.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- This is a career-oriented position and may at times require travel.
- Minimum of 10 years design experience related to piping systems for the oil and gas industry is required.
- Experience in a lead role with client interface is required.
- Has extensive experience and knowledge in the use of CADWorx software, including administrative functions of the software.
- Extensive industry related experience using AutoCAD software is required.
- Field walk-down experience is required.