Run and evaluate the results of the risk model application software annually or as updates/new acquisitions require
- Performing data analysis of caliper and MFL tool results
- Assess the results of integrity assessments, prepare dig sheets
- Track key performance indicators to monitor performance of the integrity program
- 5+ years experience in the natural gas and liquid pipeline industry in regards with pipeline design, regulatory, and pipeline integrity.
- Must have understanding of all applicable codes and regulations such as, ASME B31.8, ASME B31.8S, 49CFR Part 192, Texas Administrative Code Rule 8.101.
- Strong oral/written communication, administrative/organization and analytical/problem solving skills required
- Microsoft Products
- Basic Mathematical Formulas
- Excel Formatting and Formulas