Position Role : Ping Identity Presales Architect
Location : West to Mid-West preferably in Phoenix, AZ or Denver, CO
Duration : Full Time
Number of positions : 1
Years Of Experience : 13+ Years
Strong Ping OR CA (migration experience) Presales Architect candidate.
- Support technical aspects of pre-sales identity and security business.
- Strong technical and communications skills working with medium to large enterprise accounts.
- Focus on understanding the customer's needs around identity and security topics, such as identity governance, access management, single sign-on, REST API's, identity web services.
- Work with delivery teams to size and scope of identity projects for customers and help lead them on their identity and security journey to the cloud.
- Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer) to IAM compliance and role management.
- Experience with large scale (Fortune 200) identity and access management preferred.
- Architect/Design, build, and present an enterprise wide Identity Management solution to customer's identity team.
- Strong knowledge of user lifecycles (joiners, movers, leavers) through automation and integration with key systems.
- Knowledge of implementing such systems into an enterprise.
- Possess good working knowledge in Ping Identity products, CA Identity and Access Management preferred. Experience with Oracle identity and access products, SailPoint are helpful.
- Good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
- Good understanding/working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems, privileged account management, credential vaults, active directory, privileged access management, ETL, etc.
- Evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of proposed identity systems. Demonstrate knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) designs and patterns. Able to render architecture to incorporate these patterns.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills. Work with customers to define and execute Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Guide technical teams in demonstrating and initial implementation of identity and access management project on-premise, cloud, or both (hybrid).
- Aid and assist in responding to customer's request for information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP's) around identity and access management.
- Assist with the definition and execution of Statement of Work (SOW) around customer identity and access management service's needs.
- Work with partner software companies by providing training and support around their products and ours.
- Work with product development teams to define new product features based on customer requirements and desires. Previous dev-ops experience would be considered a plus.
Key Technical Skill
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform architectures (AWS, Google, Oracle, preferred).
- Able to discuss architecture patterns on ISaaS and PasS platforms a plus. Experience in integrations to such cloud based applications as Workday, Service Now, or other identity management systems helpful.