The PIM Application Architect supports design and delivery of several streams of Product Information Management/Master Data Management work for eCommerce projects. These eCommerce projects are of various sizes, complexity, and duration. The Architect works with the project manager to ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality. He oversees design and development efforts from the vendors.
- Provide expertise and design solutions utilizing Informatica Product 360 and Media Manager
- Author and review high level and detailed technical design documents for multiple projects.
- Analyze and compare vendors and tools to determine the right fit for the organization.
- Implementation best in class solution architecture practices, infrastructure improvements, enterprise integrations.
- Collaborate with the business to ensure relevance of business requirements and help estimation sessions to determine the scope of work.
- Support technical oversight and application architecture review of multiple projects simultaneously
- Participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. This includes joining sprint planning meetings and estimating work effort etc.
- Provide guidance and mentor teams by reviewing technical approaches, ensure high quality implementation/code quality for the development teams and leads
- Provide operation support and oversight for Hybris application performance and stability.
- 5+ years of Master data management and Product Information systems implementation experience.
- 8+ years of Strong Experience in Technical Analysis, Architecture, Data Quality Analysis, Data Discovery, Business Process Analysis, Impact Analysis, Master Data Design, Data Governance Design, Creation of Reference Materials, Creation of Business Glossary, Data Quality Rules Implementation
- Solid experience with Java, Database systems, PLSQL.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce B2C end to end solution implementation and related integrations.
- Experience with Mulesoft ESB and Informatica a plus.
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
- Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
- Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.