This position is for a business analyst in the Flight Deck Solutions Aviator Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) program withinDigitalAviation.The Aviator teamis looking for looking for a passionate business analyst to turn data into actionable insights, business requirements, and support strategic business goals. As a business analyst, you will work with product management in creation and maintenance of business requirements from conception through completion. You will analyze customer satisfaction, study behaviors that lead to high-value actions, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases to improve the customer’sexperience.The ideal candidate will haveexperience withmobile software, thepilot persona, performance data, and Quick Reference Handbook (QRH) checklists, be a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast paced, data-driven environment. The candidate will be an analytical problem solver, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion data based recommendations and decision making.
- Performs basic research of processes, applications, systems and data to support identification of functional requirements for application or system design.
- Interprets and translates basic requirements into functional specifications.
- Assists in the development and execution of tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Responsible for operating systems, hardware configuration, and application configuration
Technical degree in a related field of study and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in data analytics, functional analysis, or business analysis
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business level data
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various stakeholders and customers
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners to define key business questions, build requirements and user stories
- Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium and long-term goals
- Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others
- Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, scheduletradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Job ID 714