Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
Job Category: Medical / Health - Other Medical / Health
Base Salary - $125,224 to $208,706
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
The successful candidate will help provide medical physics services to the radiation oncology departments at Novant Health in accordance with the highest standards of practice and as required by regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Education: Master's degreerequired. Master’s degree or Ph.D. in physics, biophysics, engineering, radiation science, public health or closely aligned discipline required.
- Experience: Three to five years’ experience independent clinical experience as a medical physicist required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Board certification by the American Board of Radiology or equivalent. Board eligible candidates may also be considered.
- Additional skills required: The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a group setting. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability. Attentiveness to detail. Ability to closely follow established procedures. Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports. Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments. In-depth knowledge and understanding of current radiation therapy principles, methods, procedures, and techniques. Knowledge and understanding of the operational characteristics, usage, and safety parameters of a comprehensive range of radiation therapy equipment and facilities. Advanced knowledge of radiation safety principles, methods, and procedures. Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations, guidelines, and standards for the provision of medical physics/radiation therapy to patients.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with HDR Brachytherapy procedures. Experience with stereotactic radiosurgery procedures. Experience with stereotactic body radiotherapy
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
CT,PET,MRI Experience with Computers and Software Radiation Therapy
Physicist that has Radiation Oncology experience meeting all the requirements that are posted.
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY:
Our number one priority is patient care. We are a team oriented focus organization our morale's and values are very different from any other company.