IMA Clinical Research, an IMA Group company, is looking for a Neurologist (MD or DO) who is interested in working as a Clinical Investigator for pharmaceutical clinical research studies in our Las Vegas, NV office. Medex/IMA conducts outpatient research studies in all phases of drug clinical development (Phases 2-4). This is an exciting opportunity to work at the cutting edge of clinical drug development.
Duties and Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Provide oversight and ensure proper delegation of duties to appropriate qualified staff.
- Provide Sponsor and IRB with documentation of credentials as required.
- Maintain all required licenses to practice and execute the job as PI or Sub-I.
- Assume responsibility as the Principal or Sub-Investigator for the duration of clinical trials.
- Demonstrate the proper education, training and experience to conduct the clinical investigation.
- Disclose conflicts of interest as described in the regulations.
- Evaluate and screen potential subjects based on study eligibility criteria.
- Perform and review ratings performed by raters in accordance with the clinical study protocol.
- Complete all documentation, paper and electronic, as required per protocol.
- Provide and maintain updated study related documentation as required by the clinical research trial to ensure data integrity.
- Evaluate and report safety reports, protocol noncompliance and any other protocol specific reports.
- Follow requirements for FDA form 1572.
- Collaborate with operational and management team to ensure site goals are met.
- Attend Investigator Meetings and educational seminars.
- Travel to Investigators meetings as needed.
- MD or DO
- Active Medical License
- Previous Experience as a Principle Investigator or sub-investigator is desirable but not required.