Job Category: FTE – Direct Hire + Great Benefits and Bonus Package
Open Locations: Fontana/Upland, CA
Pay Rate: 140K-190K or More D.O.E.
Exact Staff is seeking a customer oriented family Practitioner for one of the industry leading family practices in the Inland Empire. Our client specializes in complete primary care, preventative healthcare, well-child exams, acute medical concerns and chronic illness treatment. Since 2006, their Family Medicine team has served the Inland Empire with the finest care.
Taking care of their employees is our client’s model, and understands they’re the most valuable asset. That is why they offer competitive and affordable benefits packages.
Perks and Employee Benefit Information:
- Disability Insurance/Life Insurance (Standard life)
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- And More…
Provides patient care services and maintains responsibility for medical services provided by the health care team. Examines diagnose and prescribes the treatment for patients. Maintains responsibility to assure that required health services are available to patients. Supervises the care given by Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other team members including Medical Assistants.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
To perform effectively in this position, the employee must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience as an M.D. or D.O.
- Graduate of an approved medical school with a M.D. or D.O. Degree.
- Successful completion of an approved internship and residency.
- Board eligible or Board Certified.
- Current California Physician and Surgeon’s License.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programs (word, Excel, etc.), electronic health record systems, and database systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and others.
- Very effective oral and written communications skills including public speaking experience.
- Fluency in English (speaks, read and write).
- Process invoices, check requests and other documents for submission to the Fiscal Division; ensures all expenses are properly documented and approved.
- Participates in and complies with all health centers’ mandatory trainings.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the specific population(s) served.