WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking several physicians with varied FTE statuses, who are Board Certified and specialize in primary care to join our group providing urgent care services to patients via TeleHealth. Telehealth, an emerging field in medicine, is a web-based program that enables our physicians to provide convenient healthcare to patients through video calls.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate must have an active Indiana medical license with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- KeyResponsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- providing urgent care consultations for minor acute cases in real-time through wireless gateway
- providing on-site support for Franciscan Immediate Care Centers
- No minimum number of consultations requirement
- Average volume is 15 to 20 patients per sixteen hour shift
- Anticipated patient mix 90% adult, 10% minor
- Full timeschedule, shift work available between 7A and 11P open 365 days peryear
- Exact schedule TBD
- Full-time status must work equivalent of 36 patient contact hours
- Multiple part-time positions available in varying FTE statuses
- Required hardware/software will be provided
- Weekend and Holiday rotation
- No call expectation
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Physician License