Central Carolina Hospital
Provides direct family practice medical are by practicing the specialty of family practice in accordance with applicablecontract(s) and hospital credentialing.
- Assures patient privacy and confidentiality
- Performs appropriate physical exam and orders appropriate diagnostic studies
- Discriminates between normal and abnormal findings in history and physical
- Establishes appropriate differential diagnosis.
- Assesses stability of chronic illness and compliance with present therapy; monitors for complications of disease or therapy.
- Establishes appropriate treatment plan
- Maintains appropriate continuing education and a current NC Medical license, DEA number, and CPR certification.
- Always neat in appearance.
- Supervise and direct support personnel.
- Adheres to the schedule and matches peer productivity levels.
- Completes all education modules and other assignments designated for employed physicians.
- Works efficiently and effectively to improve the profitability of the clinic.
- Is respected by and respectful of other employees and providers.
- Makes appropriate referrals and consult requests.
- Participates in coding audits and follows CMS guidelines.
Education Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or examinations required to achieve NC physician licensure. Board eligible/certified
Experience Clinic experience preferred
License/Certification Licensure by the State of NC of Medicine; DEA license.