Physician Relations & Business Development Coordinator
at Adventist Health System
Date Posted:9/19/2017ApplyNot ready toApply?
Job: Physician Services
Organization: Central Texas Medical Center
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2017, 3:53:30 PM
Central Texas Medical Center As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience. Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we have received a Mother-Friendly Worksite designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our 178-bed hospital includes a Level IV Emergency and Trauma Center, Women’s Center, Level II NICU, Sleep Improvement Center, Institute for Advanced Wound Care Healing, Rehabilitation Institute, home health and hospice care. Through our CREATION Health Institute, we also play an active role in offering free health education and community events to help support a healthy lifestyle. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly visits with physicians and their staff in the physician’s office. Maintains communication with physicians on CTMC staff, keeping them apprised of hospital services, processes, issues and items of interest.
- Quickly relays input gathered from physicians to Administration and appropriate hospital management for appropriate follow-up and follow-through.
- Is instrumental in communicating then facilitating quick resolution of concerns and implementation of key ideas and reporting same back to physician(s) involved.
- Coordinates the orientation of the new physicians in the CTMC Service Area
- Works in conjunction with Administration, Nursing, Medical Staff Office, PR/Marketing Department and other key stakeholders to create and effectively execute methods of engaging physicians more by recognizing physicians for their accomplishments and support of CTMC, i.e. press releases, promotions, speaking opportunities, accomplishments, Doctor’s Day, birthdays, donations, etc.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four year college or university required; MBA or similar graduate degreepreferred. Previous healthcare and/or experience with physicians required.
- Maintain a current Texas StateDriver's License and proof of liability insurance on file.