- Two (2) years of health care recruitment is required.
- Physician recruitment preferred.
- Three years previous experience in an employment function, health care setting or credentialing required.
• extraordinary written and verbal communication competencies, inclusive of grammar and proofreading, required.
• need to have incredible conversation and interpersonal competencies with the ability to speak sincerely and professionally with all ranges of the enterprise, with physicians and advanced exercise candidates.
• should be able to work as a crew with flexibility to multi-mission and prioritize a big quantity of element-orientated work according with changing time limits.
• ought to be able to work with minimal supervision, set priorities and comply with via on assignments.
• have to have robust laptop abilties consisting of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, writer, and Outlook and revel in undertaking searches on the internet.
• revel in with Adobe Photoshop and applicant monitoring structures favored.
• must have a valid motive force's license and unbiased way of transportation.
• have to be able to raise at the very least forty kilos.
- Interviews applicants for advanced practice provider positions, e.g., Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and CRNA's.
- Follows applicants through to disposition including the hiring and orientation process.
- Assists the Director in sourcing efforts for physician positions as directed.
- Develops advertising pieces such as general ads, postings, and internet communications and attends job fairs as appropriate.
- Coordinates the new hire process for new physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Develops and ensures the production of reports.
- Adheres to department and Clinic policy and procedures.
- Attends mandatory compliance and safety training programs and lectures.
- Maintains confidentiality of Clinic materials.
- Maintains acceptable attendance records, observing lunch and break times as described in the policy handbook.
- Presents a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Uses interpersonal skills effectively to build and maintains cooperative working relationships.
- Accepts and performs any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- physician recruiting: 1year
- Microsoft office: 1year
- HealthcareRecruiting: 2years