The PhysicianRecruiter – Outreach Specialist is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about extending Riverside’s reach by connecting with physicians and advanced practice providers who are currently in training. The Outreach Specialist will continue development and implementation of creative methods/practices to nurture existing, and develop new relationships with physicians to build Riverside’s present and future candidate pipeline.
- Develop talent pipeline strategies through creative outreach activities.
- Develop, nurture, and implement specific relationship-building to help build candidate pipeline along with the physician recruitment team.
- Along with the physician recruitment team, participate in targeted cold calling blitzes, email blasts and text blasts.
- Develop relationships with residency/fellowship programs through, but not limited to, the Lecture Series.
- Leverage existing physician relationships with their alma maters to get into their residency/fellowship programs.
- Along with the Physician Recruitment Manager, collect and analyze data to assist in the development of physician recruitment strategies. (Physician Recruitment Dashboard)
- Represent RMC in community events, physician job fairs and other physician education opportunities to create visibility for the organization and the openings.
- Work with Riverside’s marketing team to develop and maintain marketing materials, websites, and recruitment platforms describing Riverside’s physician opportunities.
- Work with Riverside’s marketing team to develop and maintain a social media presence targeting physicians.
- Stay abreast of changing rules and regulations related to recruitment. Seek out information on trends and industry changes that affect recruitment efforts.
- Identify, monitor and document relationship histories, including details of contacts and meetings by maintaining a relationship and contact management database.
- When needed, assist with physician and provider visits to RMC.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time with some weekend and evening travel commitments.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, public relations, or communications.
- Master's degreepreferred.
- Five years relevant physician recruitment, physician relations or healthcare/pharmaceutical sales experience a plus.
- Sound decision making ability.
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Independent and motivated individual who requires minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented with a strong desire to succeed and thrive in a challenging environment.
- Ability to anticipate needs as well as to respond quickly and efficiently
- Ability to establish a quantifiable outreach and response programs and to accurately document calls, assess relationships and share information
- Excellent communicator, both in oral and written form, with strong leadership skills, as well as the ability to think and operate strategically.
- License or Certification Requirements:
Job ID 2018-18070