RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a Physician Recruiter to support sourcing, selection, and hiring processes across the healthcare system.
- Recruits for vacant positions. Provides operational and consultative human resources services, in the areas of employment, benefits and compensation.
- Establishes and maintains effective partnering relationships with assigned departments to ensure their hiring and retention goals and objectives are achieved.
- Establishes and maintains effective recruitment/retention programs and develops strategies to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Recruits viable applicants for employment utilizing various methods including, but not limited to, advertising, employee referrals, job fairs and direct mailings.
- Maintains communication with candidates, interviews, extends offers, and assists in the completion of the on-boarding process. Ensures a professional and enjoyable candidate experience throughout the selection and interviewing process.
- Counsels employees regarding interdepartmental transfers, promotional opportunities and continuing education programs.
- Ensures follow up with employees for in-house retention and employee satisfaction.
- Maintains applicant tracking system and HR reporting as required.
- Assist with planning and execution of HR special events (i.e. Recruitment Events, Open Houses, Orientation, etc.).
- Provides external and internal customers with appropriate service levels. Meets with employees and serves as liaison to external departments as necessary and delivers consistently accurate, efficient and professional service.
- Is responsible for reporting identified safety issues such as hazardous environments (i.e. damaged floors/walls/ceiling tiles/unsecured areas) and medical errors, etc.
- Bachelor s Degree required. Graduate or undergraduate concentration in Human Resources, Business, Nursing or Behavioral Sciences.
- Master s Degree preferred. Three to five years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources required.
- ATS system experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time and work load management skill, ability to prioritize, ability to work independently, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meeting established deadlines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts