Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Administer history and physicals, review labs, monitor detox continued stays daily, monitor blood levels, sick call and preparing discharges (scripts etc.).
- Provides support and resources to the adult residential program and detox as needed.
- Responsibilities to the facilities for history and physicals within compliance with the regulations.
- Coordination with internal and external providers as needed for coordination of care.
- Coordination (with the help of the nursing staff) with the primary care physician when appropriate.
- Call coverage as needed.
- Work with the nursing staff to make sure medications and aftercare medical needs are addressed for client discharge and are cost effective for the client after discharge.
- Responsibility to aid in the peer review process.
- Collaborate with facility extenders as needed both formally and informally.