DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in the Las Vegas Valley. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Clinic: Las Vegas Valley, including Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Summerlin
- Work Schedule: 5 8-hour shifts/week and 4 10-hour shift/week available, depending on location
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 18-24 patients/day
- No call
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Pediatrics
- Geriatrics experience
- Managed Care experience
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability
DaVita Medical Group is a division of DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, that operates and manages medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients.