Provide medical services and contribute to the design and delivery of high quality, cost effective, values- based patient care for our patients.
– Medical Degree from an accredited medical school is required.
– Must have successfully completed a residency program.
– Two-plus years of experience in field of practice is preferred.
– Must be board certified and currently possess a non-restricted license in this state.
– Must possess current, valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
– Current BLS certification required.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
$140K - $160K
$130K - $150K