This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Central Indiana. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities that boast top-notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician to join our compassionate palliative care team. This full-time position will entail providing patient care and consultative services primarily in an outpatient setting within our Cancer Center and Center for Advanced Heart Care clinics. This role will be located primarily on the campus of Community Hospital North in Indianapolis and will report to the Medical Director of Hospice and Palliative Care.
This opportunity includes:
• Generous, market-competitive salary & benefits, including incentives, paid CME
• A dedicated, compassionate interdisciplinary team
• Core hours Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
• Robust, single EMR (EPIC)
• Physician-led organization and one of the first health networks in the nation to implement a Center for Physician Well-being & professional Development
• Community physicians rank #1 nationally in patient satisfaction