Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. It is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches. Goldsboro (pop.39,000) is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, good food, and outdoor activities. It is home to Seymour Johnson AFB.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with excellent public and private school options.
- 2 year and 4 year accredited college options in local area
- Military friendly – proud home to Seymour Johnson AFB and co-host to biennial Air Show
- Revitalized downtown area with numerous shopping, entertainment, and dining options to include nationally renowned BBQ, a local brewery and vineyard.
- Outside activity options to include quick access to Cliffs of the Neuse state park, kayaking, fishing, four wheeling, cycling, and hiking
- Public and private golf courses