$80K — $100K *
Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and what makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This provider will join one of the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities that boast top-notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Otolaryngology physician to join a well-established, busy ENT group to serve both our Noblesville and Anderson locations. The ideal candidate is a BE/BC ENT physician who will provide general ENT services.
• Focus on general ENT patients, including pediatrics
• Typical work week includes 3 clinic days and 2 OR days
• Shared call 1:3
• Full allergy practice
• Excellent support staff including an audiologist at each office location
• Looking for a well-trained, team-oriented physician with consistent training
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible ENT physician.
Valid through: 4/21/2021