MultiCare Medical Associates is seeking a BC Orthopedic Surgicalist to join our well-established, collegial group of physicians in Puyallup, WA. Our integrated/multidisciplinary musculoskeletal model encompasses sports medicine, physiatry, neurology and primary care. See More
What we have to offer:
• Full-time Orthopedic Surgicalist position in Puyallup, WA
• Inpatient hospital coverage Monday-Friday, one week on and one week off
• One full on-call weekend included in schedule
• Competitive compensation package
• Generous benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance).
• Employed by MultiCare & member of physician led multispecialty group.
What you will need:
• Completion of Orthopedic Surgery residency prior to employment.
• Trauma preferred but will consider general ortho with adequate practice experience that includes general ortho trauma call and fracture
• Board certified at time of employment.
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
• Current BLS for AHA Healthcare Providers.
• Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system.
• Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row.
• Employee-centric: Named to Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2019.
• Lifestyle: Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
• Accessibility: Easy drive to Idaho, Seattle, Portland, Sea-Tac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Who you can contact:
Shelly Loucks at [email protected] 509-868-6037
Valid through: 12/11/2021