$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking an Occupational Medicine physician to work throughout central Indiana. Ideal candidates will be board certified in occupational medicine or a primary care specialty. Candidates must be focused on providing an exceptional standard of evidence-based care, as well as enjoy working with patients and employer groups in a manner that continues to enhance relationships. Medical Review Officer Certification is a plus.
• Preventative services, work injury management, return to work & recovery services, etc.
• Provider would potentially float to all 8 occupational health sites within Community
• All ancillary services on or near sites
• Well-established with excellent community and employer reputations
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Valid Through: 2019-10-14