Title: Primary Care Physician
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality
healthcare. Oak Street’s care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients’ health,
spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care.
Our current centers are located in these Chicago neighborhoods:
- Avalon Park
- Blue Island
- Brighton Park
- Madison St
- Chicago Ave
- Portage Park
- Little Village
- Chicago Heights
As well as throughout the nation in these cities:
- Waukegan, IL
- Rockford, IL
- Hammond, IN
- Gary, IN
- Indianapolis, IN (4 locations)
- Ft. Wayne, IN
- Detroit, MI (5 locations)
- Philadelphia, PA (7 locations)
- Cleveland, OH (3 locations)
- Flint, MI (coming soon)
- Providence, RI (coming soon)
- North Carolina (coming soon)
- Elgin, IL (coming soon)
Oak Street Health offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be found in other practices, including:
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary
- (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits,
- and C.M.E. stipend.
- 42 beautiful centers focused around the community.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed
and enjoy their work.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part
- of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.