$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Madison, WI 53703
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
Not Specified years
Posted 58 days ago
Schedule Friendly Neurology Hospitalist Opportunity
SSM Health Dean Medical Group
SSM Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Neuro Hospitalist. Additional details include:
• Schedule will be based on an 8-week cycle with no outpatient clinic or outreach
• Weeks 1-6: Inpatient and ED consults Monday thru Thursday (7am-7pm); on call Thursday night. Off after sign out to weekend rounder.
• Week 7: Cover inpatient service (7am-7pm) from Monday 7am until the following Monday at 7 am. Night call Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week.
• Week 8: Off after sign out to SSM/Dean adult neurologist
• Neurology hospitalist will be responsible for ED calls, inpatient consults and Access Center calls for transfers to the inpatient service.
• Emergency stroke call is covered by a separate telemedicine stroke service.
• The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
• 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
• There is a guaranteed two-year salary, sign-on payment and an outstanding fringe benefits package.
• SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
• SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
• St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
• Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
• Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
• The Overture Center in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
• Built around four lakes, Madison satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails.
Valid Through: 2019-9-12