M Health Fairview has a Neurology opportunity at it's Neurological Associates of St. Paul location, serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota. Our progressive and passion-oriented culture allows our Neurologists to work together in offering the full continuum of highly technical and specialized neurological health services.
- Join an established team of Neurology providers dedicated to offering high-quality, comprehensive neurological care and education.
- Practice Neurology in either outpatient or inpatient settings, or a combination of both at our Hospitals and Clinic locations located in Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding suburban communities.
- Provide a full spectrum of adult and young adult Neurology.
- Enjoy our strong primary care referral base.
- Opportunity to practice and further develop clinical interests such as clinical neurophysiology with special interest in stroke, electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG), and botox injections. Our staff includes nurses with specialized neurological training and highly skilled registered electro diagnostic technologists.
- Opportunity to provide Inpatient Neurology/Stroke coverage.
- Call coverage is dependent on each practice location.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program with comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, relocation & more.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Graduate of an accredited Neurology residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and / or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Our Physicians are board certified in Neurology and the subspecialties of Vascular Neurology, Movement Disorders, Sleep Disorders and Clinical Neurophysiology.