$80K — $100K *
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Adult Epileptologist to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
What we have to offer:
• 100% Epilepsy outpatient practice.
• Competitive compensation package with performance bonuses.
• Substantial benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance).
• Desirable weekend call only, no stroke call and three NeuroHospitalists covering M-Th and Friday until 5.
• Excellent departmental collegiality with sixteen providers, several with subspecialty practices.
What you will do:
• Join a department with three Fellowship trained Epileptologists.
• Have access to two four-bed video EEG monitoring units.
• Read continuous EEG monitoring studies throughout 3 hospitals.
• Work with excellent EEG technologists.
• Phase one work ups only, no surgery or intracranial electrodes.
• Care for new onset seizures to extremely refractory.
What you will need:
• Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
• 1 or 2 years Fellowship in Epilepsy.
• Licensed in Washington by the time of employment.
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
Valid through: 4/27/2021