PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician - Neurohospitalist based in the Springfield community.
Req ID: 164868
Join our established and robust Stroke Program! PeaceHealth offers infrastructure, support and vision to develop this Primary Stroke Center into a Comprehensive Stroke Program.
Comprehensive support including Neurointervention, Neurosurgery, Intensivists, 24/7 Hospitalist support and 3 full time Diagnostic Neuroradiologists
- Shift: 7 on / 7 off.
- Supportive team, including NeuroHospitalist Nurse Practitioners.
- Advanced imaging and gamma knife available.
- PeaceHealth at RiverBend will see approximately 800+ strokes per year.
- PeaceHealth at RiverBend serves a large catchment area and is the dominant Stroke Program in the Willamette Valley.
- Patient volume encompasses the whole spectrum of neurologic disease.
- EPIC EMR
- PeaceHealth offers H1B/J1 Visa support with over 15 years of experience
- Eugene/Springfield is located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast.
- Fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
- PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
- A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician